- WATERPROOF: DWR coated water-resistant shell reinforced with inner waterproof layer
- INSULATED: Provides superior warmth with 3M Thinsulate™
- WARM: Fleece-lined and temperature rated down to -5F
- EASY-ON: Wide wrist cuffs open to fit over winter layers
- STAYS-ON: Cinches at wrist and forearm, tightens with one pull
- Wear it With: Waterproof Snowsuit
Prepare for days spent tossing snowballs and sledding down hills with our waterproof mittens! These kids mittens protect against rain, slush and snow, keeping little hands toasty and dry. Designed by moms and tested by kids, our mittens are built tough with 3M Thinsulate™ insulation to withstand harsh winters. You'll no longer have to worry about bringing your kiddos inside early, with Toasty-Dry warmth all winter long!
Disclaimer: Oak Ridge Nature School currently has tested and approved these in -10F
Kids Waterproof Mittens | Black
Our kids snow mittens deliver complete defense from mud, rain, snow and slush. Lined with fleece, 3M Thinsulate™ and Polyfill, these mittens are temperature rated down to -5.F Combined with a waterproof membrane and an outer shell of biodegradable DWR ECO finish that is PVC and fluorine-free. These snow mittens stop moisture and wind from penetrating the material. Easy to clean with soil-repellent fabric – just rinse off and wipe clean.